Welcome to Swan Valley Anglican Community School
Choosing the right education for your child is one of the most important decisions a family makes. After all, the school you select will play a vital role in shaping the adult your child will eventually become.
At Swan Valley Anglican Community School we work in partnership with you and your family in a supportive Christian community to nurture, stimulate and challenge your child. Our highly professional, innovative, caring teachers have been individually chosen to cater for the wide-ranging talents of each student and to offer a broad array of co-curricular activities. Working together we can help your child reach his or her potential through a balanced involvement in the academic, spiritual, sporting and cultural life of the School.
Our priority is to produce graduates who are:
- Articulate, independent and self-motivated
- Resilient with a positive self-image
- Able to think and communicate with clarity and precision
- Open to continuous learning
- Independent thinkers
- Responsible risk takers
- Creative, imaginative and innovative
- Able to weigh moral values with an informed conscience illuminated by faith
- Prepared to make a significant contribution to the global community.
If these are qualities you consider to be important, then we look forward to meeting you and your child.
Ms Melissa Powell