Swan Valley Anglican Community School (SVACS) Swan Valley Anglican Community School (SVACS) is a vibrant Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12 co-educational, independent school of the Anglican Schools Commission, within the Diocese of Perth.
The school is located in the growing suburb of Aveley, in the beautiful Swan Valley. It was established in 2006 to provide a high-quality holistic education within an Anglican Community School environment to both primary and secondary school students of the Swan Valley and its surrounds. We currently have an enrolment of over 1100 students.
At SVACS, we are proud of our reputation for excellence in education, stressing high academic standards and the development of individual potential in a dynamic, caring environment.
- By building and enhancing relationships, we nurture each student to enable them to develop their potential within a safe, caring and inclusive community
- Commitment: being inspired to discover, acknowledge and develop self-worth, individual skills and talents in the pursuit of personal excellence
- Integrity: being honest in our relationships with others and true to ourselves
- Compassion: respect for the dignity, beliefs and worth of others and the building of collaborative and supportive relationships
- Service: acting on our belief in the fundamental importance of community responsibility for the welfare and wellbeing of everyone.
- Faith: the nurturing of a meaningful relationship with God in Christ