Important information for our school community from our Principal
The Department of Health (WA) currently states:
- stay at home unless you are
- going to work or education (if you are unable to do so at home)
- shopping for essential supplies
- going out for personal exercise in the neighbourhood, on your own or with one other
- attending medical appointments or compassionate visits
- practise social distancing (keep at least 1.5 metres or two arms lengths from each other)
- practise good personal hygiene (wash hands often with soap and water, or hand sanitiser and cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use your elbow)
- avoid gatherings
- be aware of new rules that apply in WA
Call the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.
Please find below updates from our Principal, Ms Melissa Powell, as well as some other helpful resources.