Travelling to and from SVACS
Our campus is located in the Swan Valley in the suburb of Aveley, Perth. Bordered by the Gnangara Road and Swanleigh Parade. Surrounding suburbs are Ellenbrook, The Vines, Henley Brook, Belhus, Whiteman Park and the Swan Valley.
There are a numerous options to explore when planning your journey to School, however, we encourage our students to walk, cycle or take public transport, where appropriate.
Drop-off and Pick-up
There are two major entry points to the School for parents dropping off their children, the Admin carpark and the Primary carpark. Entrances to these carparks are from Swanleigh Parade in Aveley.
The Primary School Carpark is available for the drop off and pick up of students from Kindergarten to Year 6.
The Admin Carpark is available as the drop off or pick up point for students in Years 7-12. Please note that bays 1-24 are for staff parking only.
Parents are encouraged to use the official drop-n-ride section in the carparks to free up parking spaces and keep the free flow of vehicles.
Egerton Drive Carpark – The carpark off Egerton Drive if for staff use only.
Gnangara Road Carpark – The carpark off Gnangara Drive if for staff use only, unless specified.
We would like to remind all families about the importance of road safety, particularly in the vicinity of the school campus. It is imperative that we all stay safe.
Keeping your children safe when dropping off and picking up at school
Here are a few things you can do to help keep your children and others safer during drop-off and pick-up times during the school week:
- Make sure your children are fastened in the correct child car seat for their age and size and that it is fitted correctly.
- Stick to the 40km/h speed limit in the school zone and look out for children who may be about.
- Always give way to pedestrians particularly when entering and leaving driveways.
- Always park and turn legally around the school. Manoeuvres such as U-turns and three-point turns are dangerous during busy school drop-off and pick-up times.
- Drop your children off and pick them up in the school’s designated drop-off and pick-up areas. Never call out to them from across the road – they may run to you without checking for traffic.
- It’s safest for children to get out of the car through the Safety Door, away from passing traffic. This is the rear footpath side door of the car.
The Vines Bus
Please click the following link for information on The Vines Bus:
This bus covers Red Hill, Stratton, Midland, Woodbridge, Guildford, Caversham and Brabham.
Please click the following link for information on the Midland Bus:
School Bus Services (SBS) Part of Public Transport Authority (PTA)
SBS Currently operates bus services covering Bindoon, Gingin and Shady Hills.
For more information, please contact the SBS: